- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 100 Ivory - this is one of my favorite foundations. I always have a backup of it! It is very longwearing without being cakey, even on my dry skin. Repurchase? Yes.
- Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream for Dry Skin - this was okay, but nothing special. It almost felt like it didn't really sink into my skin, just kind of sat on top of it. For being marketed towards dry skin (which I have), it wasn't very moisturizing at all. Repurchase? No.
- Herbal Essences Smooth Collection Shampoo - I love this shampoo! It gets my hair nice and clean without drying it out, and the classic scent takes me right back to Jr. High! :) (I have the conditioner too, but I always seem to run out of shampoo first!) Repurchase? Yes.
- Not Your Mother's "She's a Tease" Volumizing Hairspray - This was a really nice hairspray, it had great hold without being stiff or sticky. I didn't like the scent at first, but it kind of grew on me. Repurchase? Probably.
- Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist in Japanese Cherry Blossom - This is my signature scent! I wear it almost every day. :) It's just such a beautiful, feminine fragrance. If you've never smelled it, I definitely would the next time you're in a Bath and Body Works store. :) Repurchase? Yes!
- Bath and Body Works Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in Garden Herbs and Pears - I'm so in love with these soaps! I always have one in my kitchen and one in my bathroom. These were really nice summer scents - I especially loved Pears, it really smelled just like the real deal! Repurchase? Yes.
- Bio True Contact Solution - if you're a contact wearer, I highly recommend this solution. It's the only one I've tried that doesn't irritate my eyes. Repurchase? Yes
- Mary Kay Timewise Night Solution - I bought this probably about a year or so ago, and it's taken me a while to finish because I'm not the biggest fan of it. The texture was similar to the Garnier Gel-Cream, where it didn't really moisturize at all and just sort of sat on my skin. Repurchase? No.
I'd love to hear if any of you have used any of these products, and if so, what you think about them! Have a wonderful day!