- Vermont Sugar Maple - the name says it all, it really does smell like sugary maple.
- Seattle Hazelnut Latte - this smells like a really creamy hazelnut. I wish I could smell the coffee/espresso more, I can't really detect it at all. Still like it though!
- Aspen Autumn Day - I'm not usually the world's biggest fan of yellow, but I really love the color of this! It really reminds me of a bright fall day. :) The smell is kind of hard to describe, it's almost like a very bright earthy scent. I was kind of hoping it would smell like fall leaves, but it definitely doesn't. Still a fan though!
- Heirloom Pear - Love this!! I think it's my favorite of the bunch. I really have a thing for pear scents done right, and this is! If you picked up or got to smell the Fresh Picked Pear scent from earlier in the summer, this smells a lot like that, only sweeter. I have this one in my bathroom right now.
- Heirloom Cranberries - this is my least favorite. The only scent I'm really getting from it is an artificial cherry.
- Honeycrisp Apple - this is one of my favorite varieties of apples to eat, and the scent didn't let me down! It's a nice slightly sweet apple scent.
- Scarlet Pumpkin - this smells just like pumpkin cake - delicious!!
- Farmstand Apple - a lot like the Honeycrisp, only a little stronger and not quite as sweet. This one's currently at my kitchen sink. :)
- The leaf in front is a Wallflower plug in. I currently have three Wallflowers scattered throughout my house, and absolutely love them!! They have so many scents to choose from, both permanent and seasonal. They make my house smell so good! I got this beautiful bronzey maple leaf to change out one of my other plug ins, I'll probably switch it at the beginning of September. They also have a pumpkin one, I plan on getting that one to use further into fall.
Overall, I am so pleased with everything I got! Bath and Body Works rarely lets me down! They have such awesome products, wonderful scents, and good sales going on all the time!
If you're a fan of Bath and Body Works, I would highly recommend signing up for their email newsletter. Not only will they alert you of sales, but they'll also frequently send out coupon codes for free or $1 shipping, or a percentage off of your order. Usually there's a $25 minimum for the codes, but don't ever find it a problem with getting my total to that. :)
What are some of your favorite scents from Bath and Body? Have you stared transitioning your scents into Autumn, or do you use ones you like year round, regardless of the season? Have a wonderful day!
*I am in no way affiliated with Bath and Body Works, and bought everything with my own money.