|Sorry about the glare, guys - it was super sunny out today!|
- Wet n Wild Fergie Collection Nail Color in Emerald Rock City - this is a deep shimmery emerald shade that I thought would be perfect for the Christmas season. I've never tried the Fergie nail polish, I hope I like the formula!
- Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Haze of Love - this is my favorite line of nail polish, I love the brush, the formula, the price, and the wide selection of colors. I highly recommend these! This is a beautiful, creamy burgundy color that will go right from fall into winter.
- Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Private Viewing - a lovely pale pink color that looks like it will still go on opaque.
- Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Let's Meet - Being from central Pennsylvania, I'm a huge fan of all the Pittsburgh sports teams! I wanted to do some football nails that incorporated the Steelers, so this will come in handy. (Our colors are black and gold.)
- Wet n Wild Megalast Nail Color in Wet Cement - I've been seeing this color a lot around the blogosphere lately and had to pick it up! It's a pale lavender/gray color.
- Wet n Megalast Nail Color in Under Your Spell - what a gorgeous color! It's a rich, shimmery deep burgundy, perfect for winter.
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher in Berry Shimmer - contrary to what the name says, there's no shimmer in this, it's more of a satin finish. A beautiful berry shade, once again perfect for fall.
- Salon Perfect Color Enhance Lashes in Plum - I thought these looked so cool! They're Demi Wispies, one of my favorite types of lashes, and they have deep purple hairs mixed in with the black. Can't wait to use these and see how they look on the eyes!
- L'Oreal Colour Riche LaLaque in Never Laque-ing - I was really excited when I found these in my local Rite Aid! They (along with the LeMattes) are limited edition, and I've heard some people say that they're already being discounted in some stores. This is a beautiful wearable pink shade with a little bit of shine.
- L'Oreal Colour Riche LeMatte in Matte-r of Fact - straight up dark burgundy. I usually prefer mattes when I'm wearing darker shades, so I'm liking this one.
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil in Black Point - I am absolutely in love with this line of pencils! It's a deep, dark, rich black, and it stays put all day! At $2.99, I see this becoming my go-to black eyeliner.
- Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Cranberry Crush - I was just slightly disappointed in the color, in my opinion it's almost more of a fuchsia color than cranberry. I was expecting it to be darker. That being said, I love the formula, I just see it being more of a spring/summer color for me.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Plum Wine - I think these putty-like blushes really give a nice fresh look to the cheek.
- Revlon Photoready Bronzer in Bronzed & Chic - I've been wanting this for while after hearing Emily Noel over on Beauty Broadcast rave about it, but I was kind of put off by the $13 price tag for a drugstore bronzer. I ended up getting this one for $3 at CVS by combining a sale, a coupon, and my CVS bucks!
From top to bottom:
Bronzed & Chic
Matte-r of Fact
Have you tried any of these products? If you'd like to see looks or reviews on any of them, just let me know!
Have a wonderful day!
I've been wanting to do something for a while at the end of my blogs that two of my favorite bloggers - Emily at Beauty Broadcast and Lily at Beauty with Lily - do. As with all of you, my life is not one dimensional, and includes a lot more than makeup. :) These little snippets at the end of my posts will just give you a little peek into my world, and allow me to share some things other than makeup with you!
Vanessa's World ~
- The weather here has just been perfect lately! Mid 50s and sunny, just the way I like it for fall!
- Picked up some doughnuts this morning from my favorite bakery, Mamie's. They are to die for!!
- I'm planning on dressing up as a witch this year to take my kids trick-or-treating. Are any of you dressing up for Halloween?