- NYC Big Bold Bronzer in MetropoliTan - First of all let me say that I'm not sure if these were limited edition - I apologize if they are. I got this at my Rite Aid back in the spring, and I'm thinking they might have been part of a spring collection. I've been loving this bronzer as a contour! I have light skin, and I think it's perfect for me. The tone of this bronzer reminds me a lot of NYC Sunny, only a little darker. There's a slight sheen to it, but no shimmer. It's also huge, it's going to last me a long time!
- ELF High Definition Powder in Sheer - This powder has been a lifesaver for my undereyes! I use it to set my concealer, and no matter what concealer I'm using, I no longer have to deal with any undereye creasing, something that used to happen on a daily basis. And speaking of huge products, I don't think I'll ever be able to feature this in an empties post!
- Rimmel Kate Lipstick in 103 - This was definitely my most worn lip product over the past month! It's just such a wearable pink shade and goes with about any outfit or makeup look. The Rimmel Kate line is quickly becoming one of my favorite lipstick lines. The ones in the red tubes like this one are matte, but they are seriously the creamiest, most comfortable mattes I've ever worn.
- Biolage Thermal-Active Setting Spray - I usually curl my hair about twice a week or so, and never do it without this product! I spray it lightly all through my hair, let it dry for a minute, and then curl my hair. It holds the curl like no one's business! I used to get so frustrated because the curls in my hair would last only a few hours. With this product, I seriously have second day curls! Can't recommend it enough.
- Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush - Back before I started seriously getting into makeup, it seemed like I could never get my eyes to look "just right." Little did I know back then that the right tools make all the difference. This is an awesome blending brush! It's amazing what a difference it makes in your overall eye look when you use a nice fluffy brush like this to blend out those edges. This brush is just soft enough to blend everything out without removing all of the shadow you just put there.
- Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin Facial Mask - It seems like everyone who received this in their Ipsy bag is loving it, including me! It truly smells like real pumpkin, which might be off-putting to some people, but I love it! I use this every week, and my skins looks and feels much more radiant than before I started using it. I definitely plan on purchasing a full size when this little guy is gone. Please note that this is not recommended for sensitive skin.
- ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium - After running out of my Tarte Brow Architect pencil (which I absolutely loved), I was on the hunt for something a little more inexpensive. After some trial and error, I finally tried this kit, and really love it! One side is a waxy substance, the other side is powder. You can use only one or the other, or both, which is what I do. It nicely defines my brows, and is a great color match for me, too!
I hope you found this helpful! Let me know if you've tried any of these products, and what you thought of them! What were you favorites this past month?
Have a wonderful day!