- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer - I wasn't sure how to price this, as this was a sample I received in my Ipsy bag. I got five things in my bag and paid $10 for it, so I'm giving this a value of $2
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation - $38
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (I mix this with the Tarte) - $5.94
- Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer - $6
- Elf HD Powder - $6
- Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - $3.97
- Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer (I used the bronzer for my contour) - $3
- Covergirl Cheekers Blush in True Plum - $3.74
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - sample size free with my Naked Palette
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (I used Sin, Sidecar, Gunmetal, and Creep)- $50
- Elf Eyebrow Kit - $3
- Essence I <3 Rock Eye Liner - $0.99
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara - $27
- Wet n Wild Megalenth Waterproof Mascara (for bottom lashes) - $2.99
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Plumrose - $5.49
Grand Total: $152.12
Wow! This is actually quite a bit less than some of the other ladies' totals that I've seen! Even with switching up my makeup everyday, I'd say this is probably a good average of my day-to-day total, as I use mostly drugstore with a few high end products thrown in! This of course does not include skincare or tools.
It seems that a lot of the blogs I read have done this tag, so I tag YOU to do this if you haven't yet! Please put a link to your blog in the comments if you do it, I'd love to see how much your face is worth!
Have a wonderful day!