Hi Everyone! I hope you're having a good start to the week! As I was doing my makeup this morning, I knew I wanted to do a toned-down smoky eye - alluring, yet wearable for daytime. So I got out my Nude 'Tude palette and started playing! I really like what I came up with!
First off, the face.
- Rimmel Fix &Perfect Pro Primer
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation in 100 Ivory
- Covergirl + Olay Concealer Balm in 330 Light
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm
- Rimmel Natural Bronzer in Sun Light (dusted lightly over entire face)
- Can you tell I love my Rimmel face products? :)
- elf Cool Bronzer as my contour
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- NYX Mosaic Powder in Dare (lightly dusted over blush for some glow)
Now, onto the eyes.
- I filled in my brows using NYX's Nude Matte Shadow in Betrayal and a liner brush
- Urban Decay Primer Potion (the original cream colored one) all over the lid
- These next steps are all with shades out of The Balm's Nude 'Tude palette. First, I patted Stubborn, a beautiful pink shade, on the inner half of my eyelid.
- Then Selfish, a gorgeous shimmery taupe, on the outer half of my lid, as well as blending it into the crease.
- I then took Sexy, a matte burgundy/plum shade, and concentrated that on my outer V. I blended everything slightly with my Sigma E40 brush.
- I used the shimmery peach/pink color called Stand-offish as my inner corner and brow bone highlight.
- Lined my upper and lower lash lines with Sexy
- Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume Mascara on upper and lower lashes
- I finished the look off with a coat of Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Whisper