Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Ulta, Mally and Rite Aid Haul!

     Hi Everyone! I've been doing a little makeup shopping over the past couple of weeks, so I decided to post a haul for you! I went to Ulta a week or so ago, and they were having their "Buy One, Get One 50% Off" deal on a lot of things, so I decided to pick up a few products that I've been eyeing for a while.

                                  
I got Rimmel's Fix & Perfect Pro Primer, Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in 004 Sandstorm, and from NYX I got a Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean, and blush in Cinnamon.
 
 
Also last week I got my QVC order of Mally eyeliners in the mail! The top one is in Onyx, and the bottom one is in Hunter.
 
 
 












Then, this past weekend I popped into Rite Aid to see what kind of sales they had going on, and I'm really glad I did! They had a lot of brands' spring/summer collections at 50% off! The top picture is three Wet 'n Wild Fast Dry Nail Colors, from left to right in Quartz of Course, Rocking Rubies, and Emerald the Crown Jewel.
On the left I got NYC's Big Bold Bronzing Powder in MetropoliTan. On the left is a Color Sensational lipstick by Maybelline in Electric Fuchsia, and Rimmel's Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in Clear (I think it was called Seduce Me on the wrapper).
Everything except for the gloss was 50% off!
 

Swatches from left to right - NYX Blush in Cinnamon (the first swatch is concentrated, and the second is a little more sheered out), NYC Bronzer in MetropoliTan, and Color Sensational in Electric Fuchsia.


 
From top to bottom - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean, and Mally Evercolor Waterproof Eyeliners, first in Onyx, then in Hunter.


     I haven't tried everything I've gotten yet, but the stuff I have tried, I'm very pleased with! I will do individual reviews on some of these products as I test them and use them more! Thanks for reading!
 
<3 Vanessa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment