Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome!

     Hello Everyone, and welcome to my blog! If you have a love for all things makeup (and coffee!), I hope you'll feel right at home here! I've been makeup and beauty obsessed for a while, but like many beauty enthusiasts, not many people in my personal life share the same passion! I thought a blog would be the perfect way to share my enthusiasm about makeup. I hope to make many friends who enjoy beauty as much as I do! As for what this blog will be about, I will be doing makeup reviews, hauls, face of the day, nails of the day, monthly favorites, and hope to come up with some series as well! Anything makeup will be fair game, and I might throw in some lifestyle posts as well! (After all, I adore makeup, but it's not my whole life!) I would love to hear from you as well, so please comment! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy my blog!

<3 Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment