Wednesday, July 17, 2013

July Ipsy Bag!

     Hi Everyone! Once it gets to be about the middle of the month, I'm always excited every morning to go out and see if my Ipsy bag has arrived in my mailbox! I got mine this past Friday. Here's what we have going on:


     This month they were going with a "Beach Beauty" theme. I really loved what I got in this bag, I think it may be my favorite yet! (I've been a subscriber since April.) The bag itself isn't my absolute fave, but it definitely goes with the beach theme. It's a clear pink cylinder, and really looks like it belongs in a beach bag. :) Here's what I got:
  • Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub - haven't tried it yet, but very excited to! I'm a sucker for scrubs :)
  • Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush - I've used this several times so far and absolutely love it! It's the prettiest shade of pinky coral, and it has a slight staining effect too. Even after all of the product wore off of my lips throughout the day, there was still a slight coral-y color to my lips.
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray - I tend to like everything I try from the Sexy Hair brand, and actually am surprised that I've never picked this up! I'll be trying it this weekend, for sure!
  • Coola Mineral Sunscreen/Tinted Moisturizer - I've never tried anything from this brand, so I'm anxious to see how this tinted moisturizer turns out!
  • BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio - this is my first experience with BH Cosmetics, and I'm not sure what to think. The colors look beautiful in the pan, but were slightly dry/flaky when I swatched them. I haven't used them on my eyes yet though, so we'll see! :)

 
 
Swatched from left to right - Pop Crayon in Coral Crush, BH Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Malibu, San Francisco, and Hollywood
 
     Overall, I'm in love with this bag! I'm very pleased with my Ipsy subscription, I think I definitely get my $10 worth every month! I also like how it's like getting a beauty present in the mail every month, I never know what I'm going to get! (You can see sneak peeks of items on their website and Facebook page, but I never look. I like being surprised!) 
 
     Do any of you subscribe to Ipsy? Did you get the same products as me or something different? Have a wonderful day!
 
<3 Vanessa
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie! I tagged you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post where I put your link! Good Luck!! Amber ( All Night Beauty)
    http://allnightbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete