This month they were going with a "Beach Beauty" theme. I really loved what I got in this bag, I think it may be my favorite yet! (I've been a subscriber since April.) The bag itself isn't my absolute fave, but it definitely goes with the beach theme. It's a clear pink cylinder, and really looks like it belongs in a beach bag. :) Here's what I got:
- Derma E Microdermabrasion Scrub - haven't tried it yet, but very excited to! I'm a sucker for scrubs :)
- Pop Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in Coral Crush - I've used this several times so far and absolutely love it! It's the prettiest shade of pinky coral, and it has a slight staining effect too. Even after all of the product wore off of my lips throughout the day, there was still a slight coral-y color to my lips.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray - I tend to like everything I try from the Sexy Hair brand, and actually am surprised that I've never picked this up! I'll be trying it this weekend, for sure!
- Coola Mineral Sunscreen/Tinted Moisturizer - I've never tried anything from this brand, so I'm anxious to see how this tinted moisturizer turns out!
- BH Cosmetics Eyeshadow Trio - this is my first experience with BH Cosmetics, and I'm not sure what to think. The colors look beautiful in the pan, but were slightly dry/flaky when I swatched them. I haven't used them on my eyes yet though, so we'll see! :)
Swatched from left to right - Pop Crayon in Coral Crush, BH Cosmetics Eyeshadows in Malibu, San Francisco, and Hollywood
Overall, I'm in love with this bag! I'm very pleased with my Ipsy subscription, I think I definitely get my $10 worth every month! I also like how it's like getting a beauty present in the mail every month, I never know what I'm going to get! (You can see sneak peeks of items on their website and Facebook page, but I never look. I like being surprised!)
Do any of you subscribe to Ipsy? Did you get the same products as me or something different? Have a wonderful day!